EatWisconsin

Welcome to EatWisconsin, the blog formerly known as Undelicious. This blog will focus on the food, the people, the history, and restaurants in the State of Wisconsin. Though we will focus primarily on the State of Wisconsin, there will be occasional forays into other Cities.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

EatWisconsin goes to the Big Apple?

Nothing like a trip to new York to entice people to visit my site called EatWisconsin, huh?Nonetheless I am going to NYC this weekend. Some of the places on the itinerary for this visit include: Katz’s Deli (is the pastrami really that good? I guess I will find out), Les Halles (made famous by Anthony Bourdain) and somewhere good for pizza. Besides those three stops, everything else we will play by ear. I have already been to Les Halles but a friend of mine would really like to check it out. I also need to have a bagel with lox. It wouldn't seem like a trip to NY without that tasty brekfast staple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home