EatWisconsin

Welcome to EatWisconsin, the blog formerly known as Undelicious. This blog will focus on the food, the people, the history, and restaurants in the State of Wisconsin. Though we will focus primarily on the State of Wisconsin, there will be occasional forays into other Cities.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Demise of a crappy restaurant.

One of my earlier posts was a review of a restaurnt that I was extermelly excited about but ultimately ended up being very disappointed with. I visited their website today to see if maybe they had changed their menu or lowered prices and now I find that Passport Point is Closed.

I feel bad for the owners but honestly, you cannot keep a crappy restaurant alive when you are charging obnoxious prices for mediocre (at best) food. Yeah, I really want to pay 17 bucks for a pecan crusted boneless chicken breast. I hope that someone takes this space and makes it into a place that will thrive. Downtown is just dying for a nice independent restaurant/lounge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home