EatWisconsin

Welcome to EatWisconsin, the blog formerly known as Undelicious. This blog will focus on the food, the people, the history, and restaurants in the State of Wisconsin. Though we will focus primarily on the State of Wisconsin, there will be occasional forays into other Cities.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Vote for me!

For some unknown reason I was chosen to participate in the MKE Newspaper blog of the week contest. Now if I could only fix the damn formatting with my links. Hey voters, please understand that I am still working on getting this going. I will hopefully begin using Moveable Type or some other blogging software and get my own web domain name. If this becomes a popular site I would like to add some additional cynical correspondents.

Nonetheless you should vote for me because nobody likes to pay for a shitty meal…but enough about Indigo and Passport Point…vote by clicking here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home