EatWisconsin

Welcome to EatWisconsin, the blog formerly known as Undelicious. This blog will focus on the food, the people, the history, and restaurants in the State of Wisconsin. Though we will focus primarily on the State of Wisconsin, there will be occasional forays into other Cities.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I lied

Last week I posted that I was killing this blog. After a moment of clarity I have decided to keep EatWisconsin going. I wasn't sure what direction to take the site but I thought of some ideas and I think it might make the site more interesting.

I am going to transfer the blog over to WordPress, because it is superior to Blogger. I may merge Wisconsin related posts over there as well.

I also intend on keeping www.eatdrinkandlisten.com open as well. Thats the site that I was going to replace Eat Wisconsin with.

Sorry for all of the confusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home