EatWisconsin

Welcome to EatWisconsin, the blog formerly known as Undelicious. This blog will focus on the food, the people, the history, and restaurants in the State of Wisconsin. Though we will focus primarily on the State of Wisconsin, there will be occasional forays into other Cities.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Updates soon

I have been so busy with work and household projects that I have been neglecting this blog. For the 2 of you who read it, I am truly sorry. I don't know how all of these bloggers find time for updates, let alone podcats. Anyhow I have notes and rough drafts for the following topics:

1. Restaurant Reviews
- Yokoso Sushi
- Benny's Seafood in Delafield
- Fish Fry ramblings and rantings

2. Recipes
- Grilled chicken tacos with grilled tomato and leek salsa
- Mussels with beer, jalapenos, and chorizo (or, what happens when Anthony Bourdain and Rachel Ray mate.....I'll explain in detail)
- Salmon with Guacamole, and grilled tomato sauce

3. General Comments and rantings
- Is the Milwaukee Public Market doomed?
- Why Pick N Save sucks ass
- Why Graash Foods kicks ass.

4. Quest for best wings and bar food - I attempted to start this last year but was too busy moving and getting married. This summer I will tool around Wisconsin on my motorcycle sampling bar fare whenever possible. My goal is to get a guide of all the great chicken wing recipes and spectacular bar food.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger mzn said…

    Can you leave a hint or two about why the Public Market is doomed? Everyone I talk to there says things are ok, but maybe they're not being straight with me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home